- Alice in Wonderland and the Cheshire Cat: Which Way Are We Going, and Does it Matter? Thinking Globally, Acting locally, and Walking the Talk
- The Role of Information Technology in Improving Transit Systems
- Opportunities for Reducing U.S. Transportation’s Petroleum Usage and GHG Emissions
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Why Chemomechanical Design of Materials is Critical to Sustainable Transportation Infrastructure
- Network-Driven Transportation
May 03, 2010
Presented by Transportation@MIT and the MIT Energy Initiative.
Please watch video below.